Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Morning Skincare Routine

Lately, whenever I have a free moment, what I enjoy doing more than anything else is honing my cleansing routine - I know this is probably not the most 'hip' past time, but when you struggle with acne prone skin like I do, finding what works is like striking gold!

In the morning there are a few products I enjoy using to get myself refreshed and my canvas clean for a nice makeup application. I start by cleansing with my La Roche-Posay Effaclar foaming cleanser, lathered up with a bit of hot water this feels amazing first thing. Next I take the Nuxe Micellaire cleansing water on a cotton pad and slap it all over my face - I'm mildly obsessed with it's rose scent. Next up I mix 2 pumps of each my Clean & Clear dual action moisturizer and La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo and slather it everywhere. This is both an injection of moisture and an acne treatment, it doesn't hurt that is leaves a cool tingling sensation. As a last step (after my makeup has been applied) I spritz some of the Caudalie Beauty Elixer to set my makeup and then swipe some of Lucas' Papaw ointment on my lips.
Now all i need is a bit of coffee and I'm golden. What do you enjoy to start your day?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate each and every comment!