Sunday, July 14, 2013

Everyday Beauty Bits

As of late my fashion crazed ways have subsided, only to be replaced with a makeup fiend! I've spent many a lunch break, and after work stroll through the beauty isles of every drug store I come across, but on the daily these are the items I reach for as my everyday face.

Foundation: Revlon Nearly Naked has been what I have been reaching for most often, it gives the right amount of coverage, but blends seamlessly and feels lightweight. I apply this with the Real Techniques Buffing Brush to get an almost airbrushed look.
Concealer: for any dark areas I trust the Rimmel Wake Me Up to do just that, I pop on my Make Up Forever full cover waterproof concealer for any spots I have lurking and it seems to do the trick nicely.
Powder: Rimmel Stay Matte keeps my base set in place and ensures I don't get too 'dewy' throughout the day. 
Bronzer/Blush: I love layering Hard Candy's options, I go for Bombshell, the darker shade, as a base and layer Living Doll over that using my Real Techniques Blush Brush. The peachy veins in Living Doll provide my cheeks with the illumination we are all after.
Brows: I like to slightly fill in my brows with the Maybelline Define-a-Brow, I spoolie those suckers and then set them in place with the Rimmel Lash Accelerator - ready for anything!
Eyes: I start with a new addition to my stash, the Rimmel Kohl Kajal in Nude on my waterline (to brighten up those babies) then i take my Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze on my finger and work it onto my lid - all too simple!
Lashes: I skip the liner most days and head straight for the lash curler, once my lashes are standing parallel to my face I apply 1-2 coats of the L'oreal Telescopic mascara and hope they remain curled for the remainder of the day.
Lips: Last but not least I swipe on one of my Revlon Lip Butters - this shade is Sorbet - and I am good to head out the door (this can even be applied in the rear view mirror while navigating out of your parking garage - but amateurs should not attempt).

I know this 'seems' like a lot, but i can usually get it done in 10-15 minutes as i am rushing out the door, simple and easy is the way I like it! 
What is your go to makeup routine?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate each and every comment!