Monday, December 5, 2011

Brisk

It has finally begun, that time of year where a coat is no longer an option, but an absolute necessity while travelling around town. Luckily I was only steps from my front door, which allowed me the flexibility to photograph this outfit sans coat. I love the cozy things about this time of year like copious amounts of tea, new knitted goodies and cuddling up for movies on the couch. (I could do without the icy car windshields and waiting for the heater to start up on my morning comute)



Shirt {H&M}, Dress {Suzy Shier}, Scarf {Old Navy}, Tights {Joe Fresh}, Bag {Jessica Simpson}, Watch {Michael Kors}, Boots {Joe Fresh}

1 comment:

  1. I love those tights! I bought a pair for myself, too. I really like them paired with the blush sweater and leopard print. Tres chic.

    ReplyDelete

I truly appreciate each and every comment!