Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Secret Garden


 After my busy morning last week with the Cashmere event I welcomed the opportunity to wind down with my lovely friend Kate. She asked me to meet her at a rooftop patio she has been frequenting (and raving about) for a while now and when I arrived I understood her love immediately. It is quiet, serene and felt like our own secret garden - not to mention the unbelievable view of the city!

 Headband {Vintage}, Blouse {Thrifted}, Skirt {H&M}, Belt {Joe Fresh}, Shoes {Forever 21}

2 comments:

  1. Just stumbled on your blog and am totally smitten with your work! I am for sure becoming a new follower to keep up with all the greatness :) xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this website - I am looking foward to a new post. I would like to know what to wear this winter season!

    ReplyDelete

I truly appreciate each and every comment!