Sunday, July 17, 2011

White Cashmere

The only thing I love more than a a fabulous Canadian fashion show is one with a compilation of great designers who all have the same goal in mind - to raise awareness and funds for a fantastic cause. What I'm talking about is the 8th annual White Cashmere Collection which brings together creative designers all using a very unusual medium (Cashmere toilet paper) to create unexpected creations to raise awareness for breast cancer research.

The designers have been revealed and now the sketches are out and I must say I cannot wait to see these amazing creations in person!
Philip Sparks, Marika Brose, Lovas


Jason Matlo, Hoax Couture
Jose-Manuel St Jacque, Lizares, Simon Belanger, 


Christopher Paunil, Franco Mirabelli, L'autre Couture
 Carrie Hayes, Richard Robinson


*photos from www.torontostyles.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate each and every comment!