Monday, May 16, 2011

Full Court Dress

 I have been on a blogging hiatus for the better part of a month not for any particular reason - I guess I just haven't been feeling inspired. Between working 12 hour days, being incredibly stressed out and trying to make it to the gym whenever I had free time, my poor little blog took a back seat. Well that all ended yesterday when I met some lovely stylists at the Heartland Joe Fresh Store who recognized me from my blog! It was so unexpected and completely humbling! Anyway I am glad it brought me back to regular posting! I have a new hairstyle now, but have some photos from last weekend that I have yet to post so the new style will be revealed next week!


Headband (AA), Jersey (Vintage), Skirt (Joe Fresh), Shoes (Steve Madden)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate each and every comment!