Tuesday, April 5, 2011

TOMS 1 Day Without Shoes

 When I first heard about TOMS 1 Day Without Shoes from my friend Melissa I was instantly intrigued and knew that I had to participate! TOMS aim is to 'make you walk in someone else's bare feet' and realize what it is like to not have a pair of shoes at you disposal. I decided to show what my idea day without shoes would entail (since I work at a scrap metal company and it would be dangerous to walk around at work in bare feet). I absolutely adore strolling around outside in my bare feet when the weather warms up -  there is nothing better than feeling the cool grass in between you toes, but I honestly don't think I could spend more than an hour or two in my bare feet. I think I am going to purchase these lovelies so that TOMS will donate a pair of sturdy comfortable shoes to a child in need!




Shirt {Joe Fresh}, Jacket {Vintage},  Skirt {H&M}

2 comments:

I truly appreciate each and every comment!