Monday, April 4, 2011

SportsGal

 Found some photos from Whistler that my mom took while we were procrastinating hitting the slopes! This is always my snowboarding ensemble, which usually doubles as my comfy weekend wear. It is practical in that all the pieces are very comfy, warm and easy to move around in - yet not sloppy so I still feel a little hip when heading to the lodge for lunch or to an apres-ski bar.

p.s who is getting their pedicure on for TOMS 1 day without shoes tomorrow?? I put on my OPI shatter polish especially for this occasion. For all the info check it out from Strategic Objectives PR and tune in tomorrow and I will be showcasing my day without shoes!


Sweater {Sport Check}, Leggings {Lululemon}, Gloves {Spring), Jacket {Bula}

1 comment:

  1. I love the last photo - pure joy and you look cute with your braids!! xo

    ReplyDelete

I truly appreciate each and every comment!