Monday, April 18, 2011

Blue Jean Baby

 The spring time weather is among us (not taking into account the freak snow/hail storm this afternoon) and I cannot wait to eliminate tights from my wardrobe come summer time! Since it isn't quite that warm yet I have begun bringing the warmth into my everyday styles in different ways. I found this dress at H&M and just loved the style so much that I bought it in 2 colours! I had spotted this necklace in the latest issue of LOULOU and just had to have it - I love the pastel colours and flower prints. I'm hoping infusing colour and florals into my everyday wears will convince the summer heat to come sooner!
r


Dress {H&M}, Tights {Joe Fresh}. Necklace {H&M}, Shoes {Sperry TopSiders}

1 comment:

  1. Juls! The title reminded me of something I haven't told you yet, Colin and I saw Elton John at Madison Square Gardens when we were in NY :)
    Hope all is well
    xo

    ReplyDelete

I truly appreciate each and every comment!