Friday, March 18, 2011

West Coast Lovin'


I arrived in Vancouver thursday evening, met up with my mama and her colleagues for a quick dinner of scallops and shortcake and then took full advantage of our gorgeous suite! I encircled myself in the plush robe and snuggled into bed with a few magazine subscriptions that I had been neglecting and a large cup of tea. The next morning I headed out to Downtown Van in this ensemble to shop 'till I dropped - literally!

Earlier last week I went out looking for a cheap pair of waterproof mitts capable of keeping my hands warm while snowboarding Whistler and to my surprise I found these rain boots instead...needless to say I was not disappointed in the least!



 Dress {The Bay}, Tights {Joe Fresh}, Shirt {Urban Outfitters}, Belt {Winners}, Boots {Wal-Mart}
my mama looked so cute I couldn't help but include her!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate each and every comment!