Monday, March 21, 2011

Spring has Sprung

  
Blazer {H&M}, Scarf {Accessorize}, Jeans {H&M}, Wedges {Nine West}

It is funny that it is finally SPRING in Toronto and these photos were from last weekend when I was frolicking all around Vancouver where Spring was already in full swing! I had the most amazing time shopping along Granville and Robson, and of course stopping in at the Joe Fresh stand alone store - it was my first visit and it was amazing, I am anxiously awaiting the Heartland store to open this week!






2 comments:

  1. That jacket is super cute. I didn't realize Joe Fresh had stand-alone stores, here they're only in the Dominion, basically Loblaws I guess they're called on the mainland haha. I'm heading to T.O. in September, any suggestions on where to shop? I'm super excited, haven't been there before other than stopovers at Pearson!

    http://mygrowingobsessions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful post! I am a new follower of your blog. PLease come check out my blog and follow? its great to see canadian fashion bloggers! Thanks! :)

    positivenav.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I truly appreciate each and every comment!