Friday, March 11, 2011

Pretty in Pleather

I bought this skirt three years ago when I was visiting Australia - I couldn't resist the texture and the fabulous bow on the back! Somehow I have never worn it until today! It is a little short, but with a pair of dark tights is definitely workable! I love the contrast between the sweet bow, metal spike shoes and animal print scarf.






Jacket {Winners}, Sweater {Vintage}, Scarf {StyleSense}. Skirt {somewhere in Australia}. Tights {Joe Fresh}. Shoes {F21}

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, love this outfit! Loving all of the studded details and that bow is so CUTE. xx veronika

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i love the bow on the back of your skirt so so cute!!! and the studded details on your jacket look awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. excellent contrast

    ReplyDelete

I truly appreciate each and every comment!