Friday, March 4, 2011

Jackie-Ohh

 These sunglasses are my go to frame and not surprisingly they are called 'Jackie-Ohh'. I decided to embody the first lady of fashion in a modern day business suit. I found this fabulous lightening bolt blouse at a thrift shop and immediately created this look in my mind.  I'm attending a 'Jackie vs. Marilyn' party this weekend and think this look will mirror the outfit I plan to wear. 

ps. I bought my dream car...a Kia Soul...can't wait to show it off!




 Blouse {Thrifted}. Vest {H&M}, Skirt {Urban Behaviour}, Belt {Vintage}, Tights {Joe Fresh}, Shoes {Forever 21}, Sunnies {Ray Ban}

3 comments:

  1. I adore these shoes, they look like Louboutins! Great thrift store purchase as well :)

    Grace x
    secretly styled.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blouse looks great with the dress and the sunnies really suit you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous look my dear.

    xx Love & Aloha

    ReplyDelete

I truly appreciate each and every comment!