Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Wild Thing

I have embarked on a self-induced month long shopping ban. After frequenting way too many sales recently I decided to spice things up a little bit and start shopping in my very own closet. This situation may sound dire, but if you think about it where else can you go that is always open, and carries absolutely everything in your perfect size? This dress was bought many moons ago and I have only worn it once. I decided it was time to bring it out of hiding and into the wild!




Dress {Mendocino}, Belt {Vintage}, Tights {Joe Fresh}, Shoes {Steve Madden}, Purse {Accessorize}

3 comments:

  1. Oooh love the print of your dress and the pops of colour! Good luck with your shopping ban. I'm about two weeks into one and feeling a little anxious about it the last few days. Be strong, and stay away from those sales ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute dress! I have been shopping around in my closet lately for fear of walking into a store and catching yet another sale... lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just discovered your blog via Required to be Inspired, and love it! This dress is great and you have inspired me to go see what's going unloved in my closet.

    ReplyDelete

I truly appreciate each and every comment!