Monday, February 21, 2011

Vested

Happy Family Day to all my fellow Canadians out there! Here are some of the things I am looking forward to doing today:
{lazing in bed all morning catching up on my daily blogs}
{making breakfast burritos for my boyf and I}
{wearing this new outfit that includes a never worn vest}
{meeting up with friends at harbourfront for an afternoon of skating}
{making a delicious tofu stir-fry for dinner as seen here}




Sunnies {Ray Ban}, Long Sleeve {H&M}, Vest {Costa Blanca}, Jeans {H&M}, Wedges {Dollhouse/Nine West}, Belt {Bluenotes}

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful look, love how you have put it all together and those shoes are gorg! xx veronika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute boots!!! Love their shape!

    http://lindsaylovesitall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like the perfect day. I ADORE those wedges.

    ReplyDelete

I truly appreciate each and every comment!