Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Life Long Inspiration

Mary-Kate and Ashley have always been a big style inspiration in my life whether it was their matching outfits with opposite colours in their 'Adventures of...' video series or Michelle on Full House. I must admit I have every Michelle book as well as every Adventure of MK&A book and movie ever made and was an avid member of their fan club during my primary school days. Now I absolutely adore their dressed up casual style. They always have the most fabulous accessories whether it is their shoes bags or half fade Chanel sunnies (my dream item!). Here are a  few of my favourite photos.

{Got these of the internet years ago and not sure of the sources, if you know please let me know!}

No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate each and every comment!