Friday, February 4, 2011

The Jacket

This was an outfit that I wore before 'snowmageddon' hit and when the weather was unseasonably warm. I found this jacket while out thrifting recently and thought it would be perfect for spring! Somehow I just couldn't resist wearing it out when the weather was bearable! I picked up these shoes last year and love them a lot, even though I feel they make my feet look  like hooves. 





Jacket {Thrifted}, Shirt {Pure - Alfred Sung}, Tights {H&M}, Boots {Forever 21}

5 comments:

  1. nice jacket, looks good on you. Love your boots too

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the toes peeking out of your boots with the background of snow! Anything for fashion! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely blazer. those boots look so cute on you though. My toes would freeze without socks, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok that jacket is seriously amazing! I think you could wear it with anything and look amazing!!

    Be Sure To Enter My Exposed Envy Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like your outfit....ye's ...ye's ...ye's

    ReplyDelete

I truly appreciate each and every comment!