Wednesday, February 23, 2011

{Faux}Fur Those Chilly Days

Some mornings a can barely get out of bed - let alone put together a fashionable work outfit. This skirt is my saviour on days like that. I can simply throw it on with tights and a cute top {sometimes a blazer} and be ready in a matter of moments. I throw on this faux fur stole on those chilly days when I know a thin shirt won't be enough - it is also ALWAYS a talking point at work, and lots of other people end up wearing it throughout the day.




Faux Fur Stole {H&M}, Shirt {H&M}, Necklace {Lucky Brand}, Skirt {Urban Behaviour}, Tights {Joe Fresh}, Shoes {Joe Fresh}

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, so nicely pulled together. Love your hair like that as well! This may be a top favourite outfit of mine...

    ReplyDelete

I truly appreciate each and every comment!