Friday, February 25, 2011

End of Week

After cooking boring mid-week meals a Friday night dinner out is something so special to look forward to! I got a little dressed up for dinner out with the Boyf and we thoroughly enjoyed our tex-mex meals of fish tacos and chicken enchiladas. Oh I also couldn't resist the white peach bellini!



 Oh...also...my poodle and packing snow don't mesh so well...meet my little elephant man!
Shirt {H&M}, Skirt {joe Fresh}, Tights {Joe Fresh}, Purse {H&M}, Belt {Vintage}, Shoes {F21}

2 comments:

  1. love the red accessories! and do i spy a moxie's bellini? or someone does an identical job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahaha. I love the dog picture. Mine used to do this too. But then we cut all her fur.

    I've been looking through your blog, you've got amazing style! I'm always so excited to find more Canadian bloggers :)

    http://mygrowingobsessions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I truly appreciate each and every comment!