Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Casual Chic

When I found these shorts I knew they would be the perfect addition to my wardrobe as they can seamlessly transition from winter to summer. This outfit is full of great finds from my shoes, which are a style I have been dying to have for months to my Dooney & Burke purse, which was one of my luckiest thrifts! Hope you enjoy my take on a casual chic outfit!





Sweater (Pure - Alfred Sung),  Blouse {Vintage}, Shorts {Forever 21}, Purse {Dooney & Burke - Vintage}, Tights {Joe Fresh}, Clogs {Spring}

5 comments:

  1. Loving the shoes & the great bag paired with the stripe sweater!! very chic :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want something striped...like your cardi!!
    lovely pics!

    http://chicneverland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the scarf and the purse.
    Tall women rock btw!

    windowshopz.com

    ReplyDelete

I truly appreciate each and every comment!