Thursday, February 3, 2011

Blue Valentine

My mom gets a kick out of it that after about 20 years of making fun of her outfits for being old fashioned all I do nowadays is wear her clothes! I put this outfit on and she told me she used to pair this skirt with this blouse all the time when she was my age! Great minds think alike! This for me is a regular work outfit as it is sophisticated while still adding some brightness!



Blouse {Vintage}, Scarf (worn as belt) {Vintage}, Skirt {Vintage}, Wedges {Nine West}
check out the blazer that matches this skirt here

4 comments:

  1. This outfit is beyond lovely! I like a girl who's no afraid to wear vibrant colours right on through winter. Silk blouse, mid length skirt; 2 of my favourite things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely blouse! it has the perfect shape and colour

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute skirt! I love the color <33

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful skirt, i love the bright color!

    ReplyDelete

I truly appreciate each and every comment!