Friday, January 28, 2011

So Fresh

Just a quick post today about one of my guiltiest pleasures...Joe Fresh! I can't get enough of their simple, yet unique styles. I hit up Joe on my way home from work this evening and picked up so many cute new things including these bear paw mittens pictured above.
I have been looking for a great pair of winter shorts and finally found them in these beauties!
I bought these shorts in the summer, but I think i may try to remix them to work for winter as well - they are just too pretty to be tucked away for a whole season!
I had been eyeing these boots for about 6 months and they FINALLY came on sale! Now they are mine and I can't wait to wear them!!! Such a fantastic take on a classic silhouette.
 I must find this skirt! I feel as though I know the whole Joe line, but have not seen this skirt anywhere! Very mysterious! Anyway, I love it, if anyone knows its whereabouts in Toronto please let me know!

Can't wait for the standalone Joe Fresh to open at Heartland!!

4 comments:

  1. Is this skirt from last year? I bought this sweater last season.. but not sure if they re-promoted it! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, love their stuff! everything's so pretty =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These boots really are awesome! Cant wait to see an outfit post of you in them!

    http://www.sugarfilledcloset.com

    ReplyDelete

I truly appreciate each and every comment!