Monday, January 24, 2011

Lumberjack

The president of my company called a meeting with me Saturday and even though all I wanted to do was sleep-in, I made my way to the office early in the morning. Luckily my office is very close to Vaughn Mills and right after I hit up Forever 21 for a little retail therapy. One of the items I picked up was this flannel top, which fits perfectly and is utterly cozy! I spent the remainder of my day in this cuddly warm ensemble!






Sunnies {RayBan}, Cowl Scarf {Knitted by me!}, Undershirt {Alfred Sung Pure - Zellers}, Flannel shirt {F21}, Leggings {TNA},  Socks {Zellers}, Boots {Sorrel}, Mittens {Dollarama}

3 comments:

  1. lovely blog hun! following you! :)

    http://combo-monster.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is seriously adorable! What a cute & cozy outfit!

    ReplyDelete

I truly appreciate each and every comment!