Monday, January 31, 2011

Comfy Cozy

One of the greatest thrills for me is discovering an old piece of clothing that hasn't been worn in ages and being able to give it new life. I always have a space in my closet for these forgotten articles of clothing and this sweater is my newest acquisition. I found it shoved in a drawer that hadn't been opened in years. I love the cable knit and how soft and warm it is - perfect for winter months. I think an oversized sweater does wonders for a mini-skirt and makes them all the more wearable.


Sweater (Vintage}, Belt {Vintage}, Tights (Joe Fresh}

5 comments:

  1. great sweater. x


    p.s. I'm having a valentine's giveaway on my blog if you'd like to check it out. xx
    devorelebeaumonstre.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your outfit post. come take a peek at our giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous! I've cleaned my closet for spring and rediscovered quite a few blouses and cardigans as well! your sweater is perfect for balancing out little frilly skirts as well...

    http://www.diyainherstilettos.com/

    ReplyDelete

I truly appreciate each and every comment!