Thursday, January 27, 2011

BlogLove

After a long day at work I was so excited to see that Rach from SugarFilledCloset had passed along this Stylish Blogger Award to me! This was such a nice surprise as I have recently made blogging a priority and it has already added so much to my life!

Rules:
1.) Link to the blogger(s) that gave you the award
2.) Share 7 facts about yourself.
3.) Pass the award on to other bloggers.
{1} I am an only child. When I was younger I recall complaining that there was no one to 'play with', but as a young adult and on I have come to absolutely love being an only lonely!

{2} I am 5'11 in flats and can't get enough of sky-high heels!

{3} I have an ever expanding collection of mugs. These are just a few of my favourites on display in my room. There is also a cupboard in my kitchen overflowing with them! Starbucks feeds my addiction because they just keep coming out with the cutest designs!

{4} I work in the scrap metal industry and although it is not very glamourous, the job is what you make it, and I have come to absolutely love my ever evolving career! I work in non-ferrous sales and sell all kinds of non-ferrous items to different consumers.

{5} I have a love for poodles (well poodle mixes) and tend to refer to all dogs, and some people as poodles. Come on, just look at those little guys!

{6} I am a major fan of musicals and have been since childhood. My all-time favourite is The Sound of Music and when I was in Salzburg with my mom we went on the 9 hour SOM tour. It was probably one of the best days of my life thus far!

Now to pass this award on to a few fellow Canadian bloggers that have been inspiring me recently:

Kate from O-My-Heart

Caillianne, Samantha and Chloe from Beckerman Bite Plate

Dejana from Shopsterium

Kristin from Doll Parade



3 comments:

  1. Those sunglasses are awesome! btw congrats on the award :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you are so tall and love heels, I'm short :( but my sister has nice height and always hesitates with heels but I'm always telling her to just go for it so going to pass the link her way too :)

    p.s. so cool about elton john!

    ReplyDelete

I truly appreciate each and every comment!