Thursday, July 29, 2010

HammerPants

It was a blisteringly hot Sunday afternoon, the jeans didn't help, but the peach did. I love these pants and couldn't wait for a cooler day to troll around the neighbourhood in them.
It is a long way down to smell the flowers; good thing I found some tall ones.
These jeans are so comfortable and yet are much more slim fitting than the regular 'boyfriend' style. The shoes are actually comfortable as well, I have worn them to work on occasion and have survived 9 hour days! Pretty impressive I must say!
John dared me to try and hide behind the tree. That photo did not make the cut as it made me look like a giant monster.
Shirt (Vintage), Tank (Bluenotes), Jeans (Gap), Purse (Thrifted), Shoes (Frye)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate each and every comment!