Monday, July 12, 2010

Canada Day/New Camera

My birthday was June 30th and my lovely parents gifted me with a new big-gal camera! Luckily the day after my birthday is Canada day, so I had an excuse to try 'er out!
Trying out some of the features on John.
 
A nice leisurely stroll after the Canada day festivities (aka grabbing last call breakfast with friends at the Pump as the local parade was coming to a close).
Every Canadian gal is entitled to twirling in the sun (we don't see very much of it here in the north!)
 
(Dress) Zellers, (Sandals) H&M
This is how Casey spends practically every day - rubbing his ears and body along the ground and I just like being near my little poodie!

Until next year Canada!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! The new camera takes great pictures, I especially love the one that picks up the suns rays :)

    ReplyDelete

I truly appreciate each and every comment!